• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
basim nazir is banned for calling the lovely smilies ugly and the ugly ones lovely..................how strange daddy........ SO HERE WE GO AGAIN: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
shahlakh is banned for pissing daddy off by using those smilies and also for being an ill mannered child.

Reaction score
bazsim nazir is banned for not knowing that he is a bad daddy thats why he likes those evil smilies..............but i am an innocent child thats why i like using nice and pleasant looking smilies. :) :)

Reaction score
shahlakh is banned for not spelling the name of her daddy correctly. And for being jealous of Yoshihiko Noda. :D

Reaction score
basim nazir is banned for teaching me something which is not of my age................I mean YOSHIHIKO NODA>..............WHATEVER...............BAD DADDY BAD BAD DADDY :lol:

Reaction score
Daddy is banned for having so many kids...!! Cmon daddy, kis kis k naam yaad karun...!! Pooray forum k members aap k bachay ban jatay hai..!!

Reaction score
aquariangurl is banned for calling his brother 'lame and pathetic' and for failing to teach her nieces some good manners.