• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
Ghalya001 is banned for having a high knowledge in the English language.
(Which is your favourite James Bond movie? :D)

Reaction score
Basim UR BANNED FOR MAKING ME REMEMBER THE RESULT AGAIN by saying i have a high knowledge in english language..!! :cry:

Reaction score
Ghalya001 is banned for using caps lock.
(Omg! I'm so very sorry, who said you have a low knowledge in it? You're banning me with creative ideas and with perfect use of the English Language. I never said that, please read the ban carefully.)

Reaction score
Basim is banned for editing his post and then makin me THINK..!! :D ((I know im cracking a joke on myself))

Reaction score
Ghalya001 is banned for calling me a copy cat without knowing that she copied Bond; James Bond. :D

Reaction score
faraway is banned from indirectly encouraging others to spell people's names incorrectly.

:D

Reaction score
arlery , basimnazir and faraway are banned altogether for worrying about spellings so much.

Itne conscious na hoa karo spellings ke barey mein. English ka paper nai hota ye :p

Reaction score
faraway is banned for banning someone she doesn't have to. ;)
arlery is banned for supporting me. =P
multixamza01 is banned for speaking in Urdu when everyone else is conversing in English. =P

Reaction score
basimnazir is banned for telling me who to and who not to bann!!!!;)
multixamza01 is banned for not wanting to spell corrctly!! =P correct english is necessary!