• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█─────────────────────────────█
█─────▄▄▄▄▄───────────────────█
█───▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄───████████████──█
█──█────▀─▀──█──█░░░░░░░░░░█──█
█──█────▀▀▀──█──█░░░░░░░░░░█──█
█───▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀───█░░░░██░░░░█──█
█──────█──▄─────▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀──█
█──────█▄▀───────────██───────█
█──────█──────────────────────█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Reaction score
the awkward moment when your friends start talking about a topic which seems to be normal and laugh a lot and u give a comment about it which makes them rofl:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but then you realize that your friends were bad minded:oops::oops::oops::oops:.
that awkward moment when your talking with your friends about a topic and suddenly they start talking in their own language .
that awkward moment when you relate to your friend something that happen to you or a joke for the third time and she tells you've told me about this tries before.
that awkward moment when someone talks to you thinking that your another person.
that awkward moment when someone asks you to tell them what were u and someone talking about and this person is at the back of u.
that awkward moment when you want to end the call with someone but they keep talking.:mad::mad::mad:

Reaction score
the awkward moment when ur parents forget to pick u frm school.....plus ur an only daughter...
happened to me...i talk alot still he forgot....once my brother left me in a mall nd went home...luckily i found a cousin nd got into his car...then my brother phoned him;"ohh shit!Ayesha!!mama abu kia kahan gay"
really awkward

Reaction score
the awkward moment when ur parents forget to pick u frm school.....plus ur an only daughter...
happened to me...i talk alot still he forgot....once my brother left me in a mall nd went home...luckily i found a cousin nd got into his car...then my brother phoned him;"ohh shit!Ayesha!!mama abu kia kahan gay"
really awkward
poor u.