• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THE A LEVEL CHALLANGE!

Reaction score
Hello every one ,i wanted to know about the top institutuions with a alevel programme their admission criteria admission policy staff subject being offered and a ratinf out of 10
Plz answer sonn and sincerely!

Reaction score
Hello every one ,i wanted to know about the top institutuions with a alevel programme their admission criteria admission policy staff subject being offered and a ratinf out of 10
u dunt mind whichever city it is?

Reaction score

yup which city ?

Reaction score
I dont know about faisalabad. Lahore mein Lgs jt (best academically).

u need 8A's for full scholarship. 5A's par admission hojata hai but u would need to pay a LOT for that. They offer phy, chem, bio, maths, sociology, law, psychology, aict, history, further maths, business studies, accounting, economics, gp, thinking skills, english literature, arts (i think thats all)

please dont hesitate to ask any further questions about admissions there :D

Reaction score
I dont know about faisalabad. Lahore mein Lgs jt (best academically).

u need 8A's for full scholarship. 5A's par admission hojata hai but u would need to pay a LOT for that. They offer phy, chem, bio, maths, sociology, law, psychology, aict, history, further maths, business studies, accounting, economics, gp, thinking skills, english literature, arts (i think thats all)

please dont hesitate to ask any further questions about admissions there :D
hows the study culture there do students take tuitions i mean r they needed?

Reaction score
academies arent necessary but it depends, teaching is good but if you focus late on your studies in the last year, then you will need an academy for phy.chem.

maths is very tough so you better take an academy NOW if you intend to keep it (to save you the hassle from eventually going later)