• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THANKs FOR EVERYTHING xtreme

Reaction score
hello, well just wanted to thank everyone for helping me on maths phys chem. And of course this forum.
I will recomend this forum to my brother when he reaches Alvel and ma friends :D and evryone who reads this.
Hope i can get 2A or 3A and good luck to everyone on exam results day, 12 august i think :D
now i have to leave, but i think i will conect to this forum everytime i have free time :D now holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
1992 said:
hello, well just wanted to thank everyone for helping me on maths phys chem. And of course this forum.
I will recomend this forum to my brother when he reaches Alvel and ma friends :D and evryone who reads this.
Hope i can get 2A or 3A and good luck to everyone on exam results day, 12 august i think :D
now i have to leave, but i think i will conect to this forum everytime i have free time :D now holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u took the words outa my mouth!! :D
thou i dont have any brother or siss to recommend this forum, but surely i will to all my friends of o levels..
long live XPF!! :D

Reaction score
thanx xtreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
i wont leave this forum
i am here to help my juniors!!

Reaction score
Well it is the best site i ever came across.. !!! Sad i dint know abt it in my olevel.. !!1 i have still one more year to go for my alevel.. so i will be here for a long time :D
Long live XPF :D

Reaction score
i am just freshly kicked out of A2!!!!
lol
but i dont wanna leave XPF
cuz this is the only thing i do online!

Reaction score
surely......this site is One hell of sites, and the BEST thing you can do online.......it helped me a lot. My best wishes for all the people here and A special thanks to zohaib sherazi.......he was very helpful. And all of the discussions were healthy and worth taking part in.
Not going anywhere of course!
Best of luck!

Reaction score
sure guys best of luck all!
i'll give this forum a sneak everytime i get online, but right now, Imma watch a movie :p

Reaction score
To everyone or the xtreme paper team,
THANKYOU guyz, you all have been supportive to everyone irrespective of their nationalities or anything else..

May all of you get reeeeely good results for your exams...

Keep being that pillar of support to students worldwide!!!
:D :D

Reaction score
I agree with all of you above. :D
The forum kept blinking and it was annoying as hell so I opened it and ta-da! This place and the people are awesome and I hope you all keep giving your awesome advice :)

Reaction score
xtremepapers is the best site for papers and discussion espacially this fourm .!
thanks to planetmaster .! lol