• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

tensed

Reaction score
LOL i guess no.
well just think its the most easiest paper ever which u r goin to give this time and if the paper is in PM then in the morning revise and waste some time as revising the whole syllabus is not advisable as u might remember soemthing in Syllabus u missed and would screw everything but this tension is natural u can do with out it its nature !
BUt if u have prepared for the sub really well then there will be very less tension and ull feel confident and try to make ur self comfortable and confident.LIke in CHem many of us hate it and take a lot of tension for it that i dont know this u need to be calm,cool and confident that whatever CIE throws ill catch it with both hands.
THere are other methods too but i never use them this one works for me !! :D :D :p

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
ANY TENSION RELIEVING TIP ? :p
RELAXXXXXXXXXX!!!
it just A levels ull have much bigger exams in life!!
think of the good times with ur friends

Reaction score
Regular exercise can also help in stress management and it strengthens the heart and it also increases the blood flow to the heart.meditation is also a good method to relief tension.

TSZ

Reaction score
Don't study 2 hours b4 the exams....reach ure center early wid a frnd and talk to him like u talk at skul in a relaxed way

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
try listenin to soothin music...it helps a lot.......
try listening to some birds around ! ( IF U CAN!)
they r alot of help when the environment is tensed!