• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Teaching Biology and Chemistry for O and A Levels

How many people think that Teachers in Academies are rather selling education than giving it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I once was a student in O and A levels and faced terrible problems because I was a private student and had some issues due which I had so much trouble in even paying for academies and learn something, that phase of my life was worst than any nightmare that one could see.

I am willing to teach any student for Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics for O and A levels, feel free to contact me. Thank You.

Reaction score
Sure, in Practicals which is P3 , you have to work in lab :( but yes there are few things you need to know is how to make a table and put down the values, and in other mcq and structure paper you must stay precise to the question while answering it, if it contains 4 marks you need to put down 4 points which are exactly accurate to the required answer. Moreover you may meet me in person if you want me to help you in attempting the papers.