• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Supernatural Anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Is it good?
I've watched all seasons of Modern Family (still watching), Lie to Me, HIMYM, Gossip Girl and Grey's anatomy.

Welcome back :]

Reaction score
Seen all seasons. Writer only ment for it to be 5 seasons and so the show loses its charm after the 5th season. Till then its great though. @ Nibz - I've seen those shows too. Super is better then all of those by a mile..try it.

Reaction score
Just the song 'Renegade' by Styx. :p I believe it was in some Supernatural episode.

Reaction score
Seen all seasons. Writer only ment for it to be 5 seasons and so the show loses its charm after the 5th season. Till then its great though. @ Nibz - I've seen those shows too. Super is better then all of those by a mile..try it.

I'm on season six. True that. It gets a little boring after season five.

Reaction score
I love supernatural brooo! and I watch others too! like Two and a half men, castle, the shield, CSI, Ghost whisperer, Glee and a few moree can't remember the atm!:)