• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SUGGESTIONS!!HELP!!needed ASAP!!

Reaction score
I've enjoyed my two years of A-levels..well just enjoyed and now my exams due to may/june..
and i dont know ANYTHING!!
plz suggest me how to prepare for exams in 3mnths!!
phy/chem/bio/maths
plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz...!!!

Reaction score
First of all, pick one book for each subject. Not the black ones but the ones that are more detailed. Read them thoroughly, making notes where you think its necessary. These notes will help you in the last days. Then start practicing past papers. As many as you can. If you can do 10 years of papers, you are well on your way to succeed in the finals. If you have a serious problem with some subject, join a crash course or attend the past papers session for that subject. Make sure you attempt the past papers well before the exams starts so that you can read the books again, as you come to know a lot about your weaknesses and strengths by attempting papers.
Hope this helped :)

Reaction score
thank you..sooo much!!!
but i aint got a clue how to divide time..
should i finish one subject at a time..
or do all of em daily??
if then how long should i study???
aww..i feel desperatee

Reaction score
divide ur time by gaving one hour reading,one hour making notes and one hour practising past paper
for each chapter in each subject .
try to study everyday maxm hours so that u can cover everything ahead of time
hope that helps

Reaction score
Everyone has their own preferences. If you have a good memory, then you can go for complete subjects one at a time. And while doing past papers you can do all of them together. But if you think reading a book of a subject at a time will get boring and uninteresting, then go for what noora said. This may get unorganised at times, but still you can pull it together if you have a proper schedule. Make sure you have a schedule, with each day assigned to some task. It isn't necessary to follow the schedule, but it allows you to set some goals for you each day.

Reaction score
Talking about time, since only three months are left, you need to study all the time. And you stop only when it is inevitable to do so. In the start you will be lazy, and not intending to do so. But slowly a routine will be established. You've got to dedicate all your time to studies for this period of time and try to avoid all distractions. Other activities can be left for, after exams.

Reaction score
108Pari said:
I've enjoyed my two years of A-levels..well just enjoyed and now my exams due to may/june..
phy/chem/bio/maths
I would say if u r not at all prepared dont give A levels this june!

Reaction score
108Pari said:
phy/chem/bio/maths

divide yr time accordingly and study each subjct everyday