• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

suggestion

Reaction score
ok

Ok i will explain you guys .See this forum is Powered by phpBB and it is free but it does not have alot of functions .
and as well there is vBulletin it come with the money and vBulletin have allot of options it have nice theme and etc many more feature then phpBB for example i also have a site it is powered by vBulletin and it have cool design and etc
here is link for my site http://www.1stopinvites.net you can see what is difference between phpBB and vBulletin

Admin i did not mean to spam this site i just gave example of my site so they can understand the difference
Thank you

Reaction score
but it will coast alot of money admin if you need any help in installing i can help you

Reaction score
Classics are always better this webpage is itself good and this is just a forum for exam help, its no social networking site.By adding more stuff its just going to hamper your study but this is my opinion.your might be different >> :p :p :p