• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Suggestion

Do you want an Auto-Save and Auto-Refresh feature in XPC?

• Total voters
Reaction score
There should be an auto save feature. When you are writing a post, it should automatically save it after a specific time.:) Many time it has happened to me that I had written a very long post and I accidentally closed the thread :mad:. So auto save could help here
P.S: It on many other different forums (y)

And there should be a an auto refresh option so that we can get alerts as soon as possible and dont have to refresh again and again manually

Reaction score
yup, it should be there (y)

P.S. if you just reopen the tab by shift+control+t, the text is till mostly there. I am using firefox by the way :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
There should be an auto save feature. When you are writing a post, it should automatically save it after a specific time.:) Many time it has happened to me that I had written a very long post and I accidentally closed the thread :mad:. So auto save could help here

And there should be a an auto refresh option so that we can get alerts as soon as possible and dont have to refresh again and again manually

Hi,

Both of your suggestions are great. You have my vote!

Reaction score

Well there should definitely be an auto refresh option (y) I don't like having to refresh manually either

Reaction score
Nibz and is there any way I can make some amendments in the Poll question and add some options?