• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Subject selection for 2015 examination

Reaction score
i'll be appearing in 2015 summer for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math and English. I was thinking for an extra subject, so which should it be? i'm already good at Math so i thought to do Additional Math! Is that OK? has anyone else done before? please help :)

Reaction score
Additional Maths is a good option. But try taking at least one more subject. Sociology is an option, or you can take Literature. That depends on what you like. Though the options are endless. Economics, Business studies, Commerce, Statistics, History, Geography, Arts and so on. I'd recommend Sociology, you can literally get it done in a week!

Reaction score
i'll be appearing in 2015 summer for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math and English. I was thinking for an extra subject, so which should it be? i'm already good at Math so i thought to do Additional Math! Is that OK? has anyone else done before? please help :)
first of all from where are you? for example if u are egyption then better take arabic either as a first ,second or foreign language.