• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Subject requirement

Reaction score
Hi guys...What subjects do I need to opt for in AS to become a nutritionist?Thanx!

Reaction score
You should do physics. The use of health related instruments and latest technology requires understanding of Physics. First you should checkout the requirement of universities where you are intending to apply. Which country are you in ?

Reaction score
You should do physics. The use of health related instruments and latest technology requires understanding of Physics. First you should checkout the requirement of universities where you are intending to apply. Which country are you in ?
At the moment I'm in Mozambique near South Africa.But I'm planning to go to Dubai for further studies.

Reaction score
Checkout Dubai's admission requirement and the route used to qualify as a nutritionist. I can sense you might need physics

Reaction score
Biology, Chemistry and Maths. If you want to go for a fourth subject, take Physics. And do check the requirements of the University you intend to apply to.

Reaction score
Biology, Chemistry and Maths. If you want to go for a fourth subject, take Physics. And do check the requirements of the University you intend to apply to.
If these 3 subjects are needed then it would be good.I will check though..Thanx!:D

Reaction score
Hi guys...What subjects do I need to opt for in AS to become a nutritionist?Thanx!

you need to do Mbbs for that. Nutritionist is a specialized field which you can pursue after Mbbs. And for mbbs, bio, phy, chem is a must. :)