• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SUbject Combinations.!!

Reaction score
Can anyone pls tell, with these subjects combination in my A Levels,
BIOLOGY::MATHS::CHEMISTRY,

wch subjects in University can i apply for.??

Anyone any idea, pls help.!

Reaction score
you can go for major in one of these subjects or medicine (some university also require physics for medicine).

Reaction score
If you're an international student, you can apply for medical universities with maths in lieu of physics.
But other than medicals you always have fields like Bio Medical Engineering, Biotechnology, Environmental Engineering. All these fields require Maths & Bio.

Reaction score
Thnk u frnds, and ys im a international studnt, 4rm Bangladesh.!!
Doesn't biomedical engineering require physics.??? R can i study medical wthout physics.?

Do i hve anymore options.????

Reaction score
Oh err..I was talking on the basis of what happens in Pakistan =]
No, Biomedical requires only Bio & Math. Chem is just optional. & Medicine is actually possible without Physics but you have to check with the University you're gonna apply in.
Good Luck.

Reaction score
I think you should take another subject as well. As to my most educated personal experience with my university friends and talking to people on different student forums, they might reject you by saying that you don't have a wide knowledge. What I mean by the wide knowledge here is, that you wanna go to medical but you don't have Physics as a subject, they might ask you to repeat (the chances are low) or ask you to do the foundation (there is a possibility). So I'd highly recommend you taking Physics as your subject too.
Good Luck!