• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

subject choosing problem

Reaction score
i want to give an extra subject next year
im planning to apply in KGS and we need 8A'S I SUPPOSE
SO to be sure i want to give one extra paper cuz i dont wanna take a risk :D
soo any suggestions which ppr i should give that has some credit and is easy too :p

Reaction score
Commerce if you dont wanna take extra burden !
it's pretty easy to get A/A* grade in it :)

Reaction score
Commerce or Environmental Management. Sociology is relatively a more interesting subject. Choice is yours. Check out the syllabuses.

Reaction score
umm does commerce have credit ??
i was thinking about business studies what do ya think??
i have taken science now with accounts as an additional subject and i didnt take bio
i dont know whether ill switch to commerce or continue science :/

Reaction score
Definitely, it does have credit. Yar the only business subject worth taking in Olevels/Igcse is Economics and that too is not really that important. You can switch from sciences to business subjects at any level so that is not a big deal. Business studies won't be a bad choice, you just have to implement your knowledge after studying some theory. And since you have accounts, it won't be a bad idea at all.

Reaction score
Commerce has a lot of credits
Business studies
Account
Economics
Add maths
Stats
take these subs, along wid ur other compulsory ones, they wyd be very beneficial