• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

stupid or not???????????????????????

is anyone stupid in this world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
um, of course not! No person is stupid if you havent looked at the dictionary lately stupid or stupidity is a lack of intelligence,
still not convinced? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupidity#Definition_of_Stupidity (check this out)
and honesstly in my point of review i feel that people arent stupid, posting a thread saying that "People are stupid" is an absolute insult not only to me, the xpc family and the whole world, but you are a person as well. Lets think about it? Are people REALLY stupid? ask yourself that with sense...

As i said stupidity means that there is a lack of intelligence or should i say in clear english, 'dumb'. Every person in this world has intelligence and this is the most powerful quality of a person right beside knowledge, even a retarted person has intelligence more than what you think. So how could anyone think that a person is stupid when Allah (SWT) has given the human aa mind to think, memory to store and to remember. No person is stupid , and this is what i feel.

I have been around so many people in my life and they all taught be how to be a better person. Each and everyone of them, even the virtual people :) but here is the big question....

How could you call a person stupid?
i know, i know we all live in the modern days where people just call anyone anything without knowing the full meaning of it, but you dont know the meaning of stupid.....isnt that a little funny? is anyone comfortable living in a world where you hear bad words left and right? And instead of ignorning THAT community, you join them. Isnt that funny? Throwing yourself into a deep hole of bad language and in the end your calling people stupid? Just think for a second, everyone is a person, none is perfect but i can speak for the whole world that no person is stupid.

Reaction score
um, of course not! No person is stupid if you havent looked at the dictionary lately stupid or stupidity is a lack of intelligence,
still not convinced? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupidity#Definition_of_Stupidity (check this out)
and honesstly in my point of review i feel that people arent stupid, posting a thread saying that "People are stupid" is an absolute insult not only to me, the xpc family and the whole world, but you are a person as well. Lets think about it? Are people REALLY stupid? ask yourself that with sense...

As i said stupidity means that there is a lack of intelligence or should i say in clear english, 'dumb'. Every person in this world has intelligence and this is the most powerful quality of a person right beside knowledge, even a retarted person has intelligence more than what you think. So how could anyone think that a person is stupid when Allah (SWT) has given the human aa mind to think, memory to store and to remember. No person is stupid , and this is what i feel.

I have been around so many people in my life and they all taught be how to be a better person. Each and everyone of them, even the virtual people :) but here is the big question....

How could you call a person stupid?
i know, i know we all live in the modern days where people just call anyone anything without knowing the full meaning of it, but you dont know the meaning of stupid.....isnt that a little funny? is anyone comfortable living in a world where you hear bad words left and right? And instead of ignorning THAT community, you join them. Isnt that funny? Throwing yourself into a deep hole of bad language and in the end your calling people stupid? Just think for a second, everyone is a person, none is perfect but i can speak for the whole world that no person is stupid.
look i was not trying to offend anyone i didnt say any1 was stupid besides,i voted that no on is stupid in thisworld its just how you make ur self theres no need to get cranky here it was just a suggestion to c wat people would say.I observed that you are a muslim well i am too and the statement i put there was not to offend anyone people say worse things and thanks for speaking for the world but no 1 asked you.people need to think before they write certain things or ASK questions if they dont understand.I think im old enough to know the difference between stupid and stupidity.salamualaikum warakmatulahi ta-alawabarakatu.:confused:

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum !
It depends on the person, whether the person want to show his/her stupidness or seriousness !
depends on the thinking level & choice of a person !

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum !
It depends on the person, whether the person want to show his/her stupidness or seriousness !
depends on the thinking level & choice of a person !
walaikum salam warakmatulahi wa barakatu thank you very much for your opinion and i agree with you.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Thread Of The Century!

I officially declare this post as NOT troll... :D
(y)

are people stupid or not.

I'd say it's a relative term.. compared to a 1980 model ROBOT* I'd b considered pretty sophisticated/wise.... but compared to a new 2012 model robot m stupid....

*hope this doesn't annoy the XPC BOT....

Reaction score
I officially declare this post as NOT troll... :D
(y)

I'd say it's a relative term.. compared to a 1980 model ROBOT* I'd b considered pretty sophisticated/wise.... but compared to a new 2012 model robot m stupid....

*hope this doesn't annoy the XPC BOT....

which years model are u, Mr.High-tech Sophisticated bad "Robot" 14(henry-ny rb..if u knw wt i mean;))?? :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
which years model are u, Mr.High-tech Sophisticated bad "Robot" 14(henry-ny rb..if u knw wt i mean;))?? :p
that's a mystery..
yes I know wht u mean... did u figure it out or did u read me write about it somewhere in forums..? b/w stopped keeping an eye on him since he moved to ny rb....

P.S. continue this elsewhere if u have to.. no off topics.... remember.