• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

STUDY HABITS

Reaction score
This year i am doing four AS subjects and one A2. many people who have got good grades in AS and A2 talk about good study habits and good preparation before tests/exams. Does anyone know any good study habits or how i should revise thorought the year??

Reaction score
One thing I learned from my Alevels, What to do before exams tests is USELESS!! D:
Trust me, it's nothing like IG's, AT ALL! You have to be prepared from the start, little by little! It's Impossible for you to learn something few hours/days back before exams and proves to be worth it!

Ey I know, it's nothing related to what you asked, :p ... But anyways yeah this new revesion thing XtremePapers Staff/Members did is one amazing place for last minute studies!!

Reaction score
My physics teacher told me to never study in bulk prior to the examinations (like what most of us did in O-levels), it doesn't work that way in A-levels so yeah, study as you go along. Studying 2-hours a day should help you a lot.

Also practice topical past papers when you are finished with chapters and clear your doubts with your teachers ASAP. I personally think that helps a lot.