• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Students appearing in Oct/Nov 2012

Reaction score
This is for all the students appearing in Oct/nov 2012 exam session.

Just wondering what stage of preparation you're all up to right now?

I'm appearing for A2 English, Physics, Biology and A level Maths. I've started past papers and i've just finished the course for all the subjects with my school. First exam in 4 weeks 6 days. Fingers crossed. Goodluck to all of you out there.

I AM APPEARING FOR COMMERCE, ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS./

studies are that i have wrapped up eco.. gotta memo the bk of b.st(half is done)

and going to start the commerce.. papers paper pattern. two books..

i am excited.

Reaction score
I'm resitting AS bio, chemistry and physics this november. Got like 3 chapters left for bio, Waves and Electricity and Magnetism for physics and like Organic Chemistry (in chemistry, obviously). I think I'll start doing topical past papers after each chapter and then when I'm done with a syllabus, start past papers. Wanna finish all the syllabi by the end of the first week of october max. Gotta speed up! How about everyone else?

Reaction score
I'm resitting AS bio, chemistry and physics this november. Got like 3 chapters left for bio, Waves and Electricity and Magnetism for physics and like Organic Chemistry (in chemistry, obviously). I think I'll start doing topical past papers after each chapter and then when I'm done with a syllabus, start past papers. Wanna finish all the syllabi by the end of the first week of october max. Gotta speed up! How about everyone else?
Where did you found out Magnetism for As Physics . Dude you are misguided, magnetism is of A2 portion not As.

Reaction score
i am taking physics,chemistry,pure maths and gp in this session ( all of AS ONLY)..doing past paper now....

Reaction score
I AM APPEARING IN OCT/NOV 2012 FOR AS-PHYSICS,AND I HOPE THAT THE EXAMINER WILL REMAIN THE SAME AS IN THE LAST SESSION OF JUNE 2012...;)