• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Story of my life......

Reaction score
So, I guess the title says it all. I am here to tell you about my life, if anyone's interested in knowing about it.
I am a normal teenager just like the most of you. It all started when we came to oman, life before that was happy, awesome and simple. But ever since my father got promoted to oman, my life changed. When I came to oman I was a young child with dreams no bigger than getting a fast sports car when I grow up :D. But then I started going to school here in oman where I made friends, you can say I was not so good at understanding people just yet, maybe because I was just 11 years old. Anyways, the friends I made remained with me for around 1 year and then our sections were different so we didn't talk so much. Since the sections were changed I had to make new friends, because everyone used to gossip most of the time and I was just alone sitting in a corner, so I made new friends, this time the friends that I made were a big mistake. Those people were good, but they used a lot of abusive words even when talking normally. This was the time when I came to know about the bad side of the internet (referring to the 18+ things) so in other words I was going on a negative path now, which continued for about 2.5 years. I forgot to mention while all this was happening my heart was stolen too, but considering the fact that I am fat. I was too afraid to say anything to anyone but by the end of 2.5 years everyone in school knew about it. But I really really mean it when I say I fell in love (you can ignore the fact that I was bad guy just for now). So back to the friends part, after the 2.5 years the classes merged again and this time they again made two sections but divided girls and boys. now there was a separate sections for boys and separate one for girls. As you know, it was quite complicated and I got lost into the sadness of being away from..... . Then my best friend who was separated from me before the 2.5 years came back, which relieved some of my pain. But then I came to know he had made new friends, friends that I had a feeling about won't be such a good influence on the BOTH of us. So I asked him to slowly start reducing his friendship with them, which turned out to be the reason of end of our friendship, which just really broke me apart.

If anyone wants to hear the rest of it pls reply and I will take some time out to tell you the rest of my life story, in the meanwhile I would like to hear out your story if you want anyone to share it with. Ty for taking out some time to read my story, I really appreciate this :)

TO BE CONTINUED............

Reaction score
So lets continue, I think i forgot to mention this before that the most saddest part of the 2.5 years, apart from losing my best friend and love, was that i also lost my brother. Actaully you see my brother was complaining of some harsh pain he had in his lower abdomen, the doctors here could not find the exact reason behind the pain so we took him to Pakistan, even then only after a big operation we found out he had cancer, he was admitted to a cancer hospital in lahore (everyone knows it for sure) where he was in the normal ward for 2 days and then his condition got critical so he was put in icu on ventilator. In the 2 weeks that he was on ventilator no one came out alive from that room, therefore, it was quite clear about what was about to come. Still one day i woke up and saw everyone was crying i asked them what happened and my mother shouted at me " JUST GO AND GET READY WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW". I was shocked, anyways I just got ready and we left the house, when we reached the hospital all my uncles, my dad and my grandmother was crying. I couldn't believe that my BESTIE HAD DIED. I was too shocked that I couldn't react to anything for quite a long time, just tears rolling down my cheeks. The next one week I stayed in Pakistan and then my mother couldn't bear living in the house where my brother died so we left and came back to oman. after a few days I again joined school and the first day I went, the school announced about the loss of their student in the assembly and prayed for his maghfirat. And people came up to me and all of them asked me the same question: "Are they talking about your brother?" and I replied: "yes, they are". Anyways, so school life started again and it all became normal again, although there is a major part of me that misses him everyday.
P.s he was younger than me
Then the 2 years passed and now we are back at the boys only section part where my friend broke with me. I had to make new friends again and there came a guy who himself asked me to sit with him, although the rest of his friends mind me being around but he still did not let me leave their group. He showed me the straight path, although I knew it was too hard for me to become what I once was when I joined the school, after all that happened. I use to remain depressed all the time, thus my results dropped from 95%, 88% to 66% and even 63%. Thus I also lost my parents trust as they also came to know about the type of friendship I had kept in the past and the kind of guy I had become. One year passed and the guy who was guiding me to the straight path left the school because he opted for subjects in o levels that the school wasn't providing. So I again became a lone wolf with no side kicks at school, the condition became so worse that everyone in class hated me because they thought I was trying to forcefully enter their friendzone and thuse resulted in everyday fights with different people at school. I was depressed and wanted to share my thoughts with someone, I used facebook to help my self, but good for nothing selfish maniacs followed me till there and soon enough the whole school used to make fun of me. This all happened so fast I was not able to consume the amount of stress caused by it. I requested my parents to send me to a boarding school in Pakistan, when they actually did send me there the pain just got worse. so worse that I was not able to sleep at nights, and instead I used to go in an empty room in the hostel and cry there all night. I called my parents and begged them to take me back, they were my parents they were worried about me so they took me back to oman with them. Then when I came back I found out that a new guy had joined the class, so I decided to be friends with him and later on we turned out to become the best friends. Meanwhile all of this happened, my love life was on war everyday, everyday I decided I would go and talk and clear everything up but instead I used to hide my face around her..............................

guys I'm tired and I have to study, if you agree can we pls carry on later?

Reaction score
People like you are hard to find, considering usual people, they don't have time to hear out my thoughts :/
Hear thoughts? People don't even care about what they have to say and don't even have the sympathy these days .
But i have to agree to those who posted above.You do are strong enough to Let it all out and Tell the your story :)
BUt don't let people affect you too much.
SOme one said to me. " Why should you let your happiness depend on others?"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hear thoughts? People don't even care about what they have to say and don't even have the sympathy these days .
But i have to agree to those who posted above.You do are strong enough to Let it all out and Tell the your story :)
BUt don't let people affect you too much.
SOme one said to me. " Why should you let your happiness depend on others?"
Thanks! and yes I will try not to depend on others to be happy, but I'm not sure. Love is complicated, anything is possible and everything is not possible. :unsure:

Reaction score
So lets continue, I think i forgot to mention this before that the most saddest part of the 2.5 years, apart from losing my best friend and love, was that i also lost my brother. Actaully you see my brother was complaining of some harsh pain he had in his lower abdomen, the doctors here could not find the exact reason behind the pain so we took him to Pakistan, even then only after a big operation we found out he had cancer, he was admitted to a cancer hospital in lahore (everyone knows it for sure) where he was in the normal ward for 2 days and then his condition got critical so he was put in icu on ventilator. In the 2 weeks that he was on ventilator no one came out alive from that room, therefore, it was quite clear about what was about to come. Still one day i woke up and saw everyone was crying i asked them what happened and my mother shouted at me " JUST GO AND GET READY WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW". I was shocked, anyways I just got ready and we left the house, when we reached the hospital all my uncles, my dad and my grandmother was crying. I couldn't believe that my BESTIE HAD DIED. I was too shocked that I couldn't react to anything for quite a long time, just tears rolling down my cheeks. The next one week I stayed in Pakistan and then my mother couldn't bear living in the house where my brother died so we left and came back to oman. after a few days I again joined school and the first day I went, the school announced about the loss of their student in the assembly and prayed for his maghfirat. And people came up to me and all of them asked me the same question: "Are they talking about your brother?" and I replied: "yes, they are". Anyways, so school life started again and it all became normal again, although there is a major part of me that misses him everyday.
P.s he was younger than me
Then the 2 years passed and now we are back at the boys only section part where my friend broke with me. I had to make new friends again and there came a guy who himself asked me to sit with him, although the rest of his friends mind me being around but he still did not let me leave their group. He showed me the straight path, although I knew it was too hard for me to become what I once was when I joined the school, after all that happened. I use to remain depressed all the time, thus my results dropped from 95%, 88% to 66% and even 63%. Thus I also lost my parents trust as they also came to know about the type of friendship I had kept in the past and the kind of guy I had become. One year passed and the guy who was guiding me to the straight path left the school because he opted for subjects in o levels that the school wasn't providing. So I again became a lone wolf with no side kicks at school, the condition became so worse that everyone in class hated me because they thought I was trying to forcefully enter their friendzone and thuse resulted in everyday fights with different people at school. I was depressed and wanted to share my thoughts with someone, I used facebook to help my self, but good for nothing selfish maniacs followed me till there and soon enough the whole school used to make fun of me. This all happened so fast I was not able to consume the amount of stress caused by it. I requested my parents to send me to a boarding school in Pakistan, when they actually did send me there the pain just got worse. so worse that I was not able to sleep at nights, and instead I used to go in an empty room in the hostel and cry there all night. I called my parents and begged them to take me back, they were my parents they were worried about me so they took me back to oman with them. Then when I came back I found out that a new guy had joined the class, so I decided to be friends with him and later on we turned out to become the best friends. Meanwhile all of this happened, my love life was on war everyday, everyday I decided I would go and talk and clear everything up but instead I used to hide my face around her..............................

guys I'm tired and I have to study, if you agree can we pls carry on later?
im sorry for ur loss, and yes go studyyy

Reaction score
Thanks! and yes I will try not to depend on others to be happy, but I'm not sure. Love is complicated, anything is possible and everything is not possible. :unsure:
Agreed. love is ..i ll tell you laer in this..Abhi i need to go But before that i hpe you undersatnd urdu and more specaily this shair :)

Aur bhi dukh hai zamaane mein muhabbat ke siwaa
Raahatein aur bhi hain vasl ki raahat ke siwaa

Reaction score
Em Dum xD Translation?
Dum? DUM? -___- It was supposed to be em dee..And it was dee DUM .
Now in understand the pain DD had to go through just to talk in urdu.first i have to think in urdu then translate in english :p

Khiar here you go
there are more sorrows in this world beyond the anguish of love.
There is more to happiness than the relief of reunion;
*_*

Reaction score
Dum? DUM? -___- It was supposed to be em dee..And it was dee DUM .
Now in understand the pain DD had to go through just to talk in urdu.first i have to think in urdu then translate in english :p

Khiar here you go
there are more sorrows in this world beyond the anguish of love.
There is more to happiness than the relief of reunion;
*_*
Hahaha btw mujhe Urdu aati hai
anyways its really nice..........the quote.........

Reaction score
Hi guys its good to be back although I just came to check something I have to go and study, since I'm having exams. After Exams, ill continue the story InshAllah :)