• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stats paper 6 {Leak}

Reaction score
THIS IS BULLSHIT! THIS CAN"T BE THE PAPER, THERE IS NO NUMBER FOR THE VARIANTS! :p

Hoax!

Reaction score
yea, its really lame! and this idiot, who ever made this fake paper, has just taken questions from previous past papers and just changed the values! :p

hate people like these!

Reaction score
Someone solve those questions please,
just wanna check my answers.
And I did not understand no. 1 (iii) Find P ( X > E (x))

Reaction score
ROFL .. !!!

Farigh log .. One post wonder ..Keep wondering :D
Ponka paper hai yeh :D

Numbers change kardiay.. I specifically remeber that pink disc wala qs.. Idiot thread starter !

Reaction score
Meshuggah said:
Someone solve those questions please,
just wanna check my answers.
And I did not understand no. 1 (iii) Find P ( X > E (x))

You have to find E(X) first which is mean.
Then find in the box probabilities of X greater than the mean.

How do you do number 2? I can't seem to find the answer lol

Reaction score
all the questions look like have been taken from past paper and changed numbers '__' how about question 7 ?

Reaction score
total forge.... questions sould have been arranged in an ascending order with respect to marks... that means q. 7 should not be there..... since it consists only 5 marks... but will give some practise though :)

Reaction score
I just looked at the first link, and every question has been taken from previous years with the numbers changed. Sack of Bull.

Reaction score
Look where '4' of questn no. 4 is written.... :p such an idiot who made this piece of crap..