• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Space Physics Help (IGCSE Physics 0625)

Reaction score
Hey guys!
We all know that there is basically no practice material for space physics and that we all need the practice.
Since that is the case, I came up with some of my own questions and answered them, I also made the questions to be like the actual IGCSE exams.
I also made a mark scheme so that you can practice for the exams too!
The document is attached to this thread, I hope this helps!

Attachments

• Practice Questions [Block 6][Physics 0625].pdf
    634.4 KB · Views: 311
Reaction score
Hey guys!
We all know that there is basically no practice material for space physics and that we all need the practice.
Since that is the case, I came up with some of my own questions and answered them, I also made the questions to be like the actual IGCSE exams.
The document is attached to this thread, I hope this helps!
A.o.A...
I need IGCSE Physics 0625 ,,,author david sang,,,mike follows ,,,in PDF kindly share with me [email protected]

Reaction score
Hey guys!
The document is attached to this thread, I hope
Thank you so much