• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Someone please tell me what grade will i get in maths.

Reaction score
In november I lost 21 marks in AS
then this year, in Pure in the binomial question, I did the partial fractions correctly but when I expanded, instead for example in (3+4x) you're supposed to take the 3 common factor, I took the 4. I did this in one fraction only and did the other one correctly. That question was out of 5.
In the vector question (the planes) I am not 100% sure, but I think I did the vector product wrong, but wrote every step and explained what I am doing and continued correctly. That was out of 6.
And in the complex, instead of adding 0.5pi I added pi.
In statistics it was normal distributions and it was sth like 6.994 days and I said 6 days because it still wasnt a full 7th day so Idk which ones correct.
Will I get an A*? help me pls D:

Reaction score
I wouldn't count on A* , but you will definately get an A In Shah Allah!!

Reaction score
If you lost 21 in AS and now you're losing around 12-15 in P3 I think it will be an A or a borderline A*.
Let's hope luck be by your side

Reaction score
I wouldn't count on A* , but you will definately get an A In Shah Allah!!
why? that's 21 marks plus around I'd say I will lose somewhere from 5-7 and statistics 0-1 marks. Basically 26 marks to 29 marks you ******* depressing pleb.
If you lost 21 in AS and now you're losing around 12-15 in P3 I think it will be an A or a borderline A*.
Let's hope luck be by your side
Cheers lad
How much do you reckon is the A* for the pure 32 paper? (difference between A and B added to A), 5 marks?
I think it was easy but I still fucked up :(

Reaction score
why? that's 21 marks plus around I'd say I will lose somewhere from 5-7 and statistics 0-1 marks. Basically 26 marks to 29 marks you ******* depressing pleb.

Cheers lad
How much do you reckon is the A* for the pure 32 paper? (difference between A and B added to A), 5 marks?
I think it was easy but I still fucked up :(
A* will be at around 63

Reaction score
You mean A? did you take that variant?
I personally think it was easy but I messed up still D:
how did you do and what did your classmates do?