• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Some Pakistan studies Paper 2 questions to be answered urgently.

Reaction score
Dear all, I have some questions, hope that you people can answer them.
Q. From where can I get 2059/2 marking schemes, here in XPC a pdf error is coming: Damaged file and can not be repaired.

Q. Are using short forms like SMEDA, EPZ allowed?

Q. If a question asks a question to credit for instance 3 marks and we have only two points in mind, can we elaborate that to achieve full marks?

Reaction score
Q1 : No. its better to write full forms to earn more credit.

Q2 : No. You must mention three valid reasons otherwise the examiner will consider your answer as vauge and incorrect and will deduct marks.

Hit "like".>:)

Reaction score
Dear all, I have some questions, hope that you people can answer them.
Q. From where can I get 2059/2 marking schemes, here in XPC a pdf error is coming: Damaged file and can not be repaired.

Q. Are using short forms like SMEDA, EPZ allowed?

Q. If a question asks a question to credit for instance 3 marks and we have only two points in mind, can we elaborate that to achieve full marks?

go here
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/useful-stuff-compiled-for-pak-stud.12411/

Reaction score
by the way about your third question, there ARE some questions that have only two possible reasons. For those, you must give those two reasons, explain them, and then make a third evaluation paragraph of your own.