• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Some Intelligent Questions for You....

Reaction score
Except Mary nonene of them of mine were correct :LOL: :p
Im not intelligent :p
Buhahahaha thats why I alwys call u as intelligent potato xP
LOLZ all were correct obviously cz i saw these questions sumwhere on the net weeks back :p:LOL:
Oeyyyyyy..... gurl xP
got 3rd (coz I am a master of mathematics :cool:) and the last one correct! :D

I never knew I was so dumb ._.
I got the first 1 (so easy) wrong :sick: I should die.
Buhhahha awesome :D

Reaction score
Hey the first question on this page just doesn't make sense :(
If you OVERTAKE the second person, it doesn't mean you have taken his place. It means you have gone past him. Thus, if you go PAST the second person, you become FIRST :)
Am I speaking sense?

Reaction score
Offer

Why not? :confused:
Because if you OVERTAKE the second person you land up in his position i.e the SECOND position.
In other words you have gone PAST the second person replacing him as second again.
Or simply you have overtaken the second person to become second not overtaken the first person to become first.
Does that make sense?

Reaction score
Because if you OVERTAKE the second person you land up in his position i.e the SECOND position.
In other words you have gone PAST the second person replacing him as second again.
Or simply you have overtaken the second person to become second not overtaken the first person to become first.
Does that make sense?
No, simply if you overtake ,OVERTAKE!,the second person, you become first. You don't replace him in any way.