• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Some common good Urdu muhawarat or words that can be used in essays:

Reaction score
So does any of you know some good Urdu muhawarat and words that can be used in Urdu essays in Urdu syllabus B?
First of all it depends on your essay like what is the topic,how you are you going to write,try to mold the sentences so that your are able to add mahawarat.
You can add the words like:
Zabaan-e-zadeaam instead of writing mashhoor.Also you can write bol baalaa hona for mashhoor.
Haath-o-haath lena instead of writing pasand,i.e like if there are motors or mobiles which are sold very quickly.
Aasmaan se batain karna instead of writing buland imaratain,i.e any place or city or country is famous for its huge buildings.
Airiyaan ragarna instead of writing musibat main din katna, i.e if your talking about poor people,they have problems and blah blah you get my point.
Ulti ganga behna instead of writing something odd is happening i.e children are not respecting there parents so its ulti ganga beh rahi hai.
Ulloo bolna instead of writing weeran i.e like old buildings which are now not visited and wahan ullo boltay hain like there is no importance for them.
Eent se eent bajana instead of writing tabah barbaad i.e because of flood or bombing in an area.
Insadad karna instead of writing rok thaam karna i.e like there should be a ban on this thing and it should be stopped.