• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Some biology practical doubts

Reaction score
LGS.

I dunno, but that's what I understood, and I confirmed it here with another student and she also said that we were supposed to draw the cells and label the nucleus.
Me from BSS so I guess v had may b diff slides cuz sum ov my fronds vere telling so that the slides weren't exactly the same ...there vere variant slides....well anyways y fighting....w8 for the results n den we'll c...

Reaction score
Anyone got idea how many marks wud i lose for not being able to record the results of xprimnt properly?

Reaction score
Can anyone help me draw the plan diagram of the vascular bundle and would like to know whether the would be double circles drawn for the xylem vessels. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hi!
Could anyone please tell me some sources of errors and improvements of experiment relating to enzymes and rate of reaction ??

Pretty Pretty Pleeeease.... :D

Maintain the PH of your solution- Use buffer
Maintain Temperature- Use thermostatically controlled water bath or a temperature sensor
enzymes have many kinds of reactions.... mention one in which you have doubts but those are the most common errors and improvements in enzyme reactions
You can also mention that fact that you must take closer or a narrower range of concentrations for more accuracy
you can also repeat and replicate readings and plot a graph for more reliability
You could also say that your timings were too short to get accurate readings so take longer timings
Hope this helps :)

Reaction score
how many repeats do we have to do and is it important to them or is ONE enough?
What do you mean by repeats? we usually do the experiment only once due to the time, so do it right the first time and you won't have to repeat it example for Serial Dilution. but if you're talking about timings something then i guess you can repeat it twice not more