• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Solved Maths Past Papers!!!

Reaction score
Yarr doing it all on such scale is stupid :p
The next best and easiest thing is (comparitively) to go through that maths thread, see what problems people have had over the years and answers given and then compile those

Go ahead. Do it. This isn't FB that you can have a 10km long posts under one roof. I'd lose my senses by constantly clicking the old page after reading just 10 comments.

Reaction score
Yarr doing it all on such scale is stupid :p
The next best and easiest thing is (comparitively) to go through that maths thread, see what problems people have had over the years and answers given and then compile those
Ziyada prh ky dimagh ki bati khrab hogayi hai kia bhai?
"what problems people have had over the years" are actually compiled already for us by the humble people of CIE. Bravo to those guys. Check the compilation here: http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...el/Mathematics D (Calculator Version) (4024)/

Go ahead don't be shy.

Reaction score
Ziyada prh ky dimagh ki bati khrab hogayi hai kia bhai?
"what problems people have had over the years" are actually compiled already for us by the humble people of CIE. Bravo to those guys. Check the compilation here: http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Mathematics D (Calculator Version) (4024)/

Go ahead don't be shy.

yaar-tune-to-emotional-kar-diya.jpg

Reaction score
Reaction score
I help people and last time I checked I didn’t ask for your opinion.
P.s-->No offense
I also try to help people and by giving the advice I was helping you :p

You think you can solve each and every maths question of olevel till now? something you werent able to do for actually preparing the exam in the first place?
Cool story bro (y) Daikhtay hain kidhr tak pohunchtay ho :p