• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Solutions to Challenging 9701 MCQ Paper 1

Reaction score
Based on my interactions with students in the academic forums, I have compiled a set of 20 calculation questions (some sample shown below) from past year papers that they often require help with.
It is not surprising to find similar questions being repeated throughout the years, as such questions have been proven to differentiate between the better students and the rest.

It is therefore highly recommended for students to be very familiar with the selected questions.

Purchase of the PDF can be made using the link "20 Challenging MCQ calculations" in my signature.

4.png 22.png

Reaction score
Show some respect.. He's doing this for many of us, and it's way more valuable than what you learn in a classroom. Sure he needs to make something out of it, but that's just fine.

Thank you, much appreciated.

The resources are available for purchase for those who are interested. Otherwise, students are also free to post their doubts in the official threads for help.