• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sociology,World History,Economics and GP.

Reaction score
I have taken the following subjects in a levels-Sociology,World History,Economics and GP.
Are these subjects good enough to get me an admission in a good university? And is GP any good?
Secondaly, ive heard most universities require Maths with Economics at A levels,is that true?
And thirdly,i believe that i did not do an excellent job in my o levels.
i got 2 A*s,3 As and 4 Bs. Are these grades good?
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
I think you should take Maths instead of GP, which does not have much credit. It's importance in any major field cannot be stressed enough plus it makes a good and essential combination with Economics. If you want to pursue Economics further, Maths would be of the utmost help. Don't forsake World History for any other subject; it is much valuable! : )

Reaction score
It completely depends on what you're pursuing in the future, Mahnoori. These subjects can definitely get you in for fields in Liberal arts, or any majors in Eco. Like abcde said, opt for Maths rather than GP.
& your grades in O levels are pretty good. Now it's time you stop thinking about them & start focusing on A levels.
Good luck!