• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So tell me, some guys can ruin a girls's moment

Reaction score
Bavxh9O.gif

Trying to look for something interesting.

But nahhh, there ain't any.

file.gif
I know but deal with it. XD OMG laughing too hard

Reaction score
i once told my best friend (girl) about a girl ( i was intereted) that her voice is so different etc
she didnt talk with me for a week and lateer she told me she hates her own voice
and many other moments :p

Reaction score
i once told my best friend (girl) about a girl ( i was intereted) that her voice is so different etc
she didnt talk with me for a week and lateer she told me she hates her own voice
and many other moments :p
Well tat was mean (smirks) tell her tat she's perfect okay? Valentine's day is 2moro. Tell her the truth XD

Reaction score
i know that what i am about to say next is completely off topic but it needs a little thought...

i dont get why most people are playing around in love...if love isnt a game then why are there so many players?...
i mean to say when u hurt someone's heart and even soul...how could you stand up in prayer in front of ur creater regardless of religion...i mean would u really find self satisfaction after u broke that person's heart who loved you beyond time and distance...

i am sorry...stuff has happened...and i am not feeling myself lately....but do comment on any views and opinions

Reaction score
i know that what i am about to say next is completely off topic but it needs a little thought...

i dont get why most people are playing around in love...if love isnt a game then why are there so many players?...
i mean to say when u hurt someone's heart and even soul...how could you stand up in prayer in front of ur creater regardless of religion...i mean would u really find self satisfaction after u broke that person's heart who loved you beyond time and distance...

i am sorry...stuff has happened...and i am not feeling myself lately....but do comment on any views and opinions
:( I feel so sorry for u