• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So how was chemistry P12 today?

Reaction score
It was a fine paper overall, some questions were difficult though. Threshold would be somewhere in 27-30.

Reaction score
im having my paper 1 variant 11 today

i just want to know if the other varients were easy or not please reply as soon as possible

Reaction score
hmm, but some calculations were tricky, overall it was an intermediate paper, what do you expect to be the GT?
the ppr wasnt tough but considering all students i think up to 30 cuz in june 2013 vaiant 11 all 40 questions were repeated nd gt was 30

Reaction score
Wh
the ppr wasnt tough but considering all students i think up to 30 cuz in june 2013 vaiant 11 all 40 questions were repeated nd gt was 30
When the questions are repeated the gt is high since you are familiar with the patteern. Only 4 repeated questions gt around 26-28

Reaction score
Wh

When the questions are repeated the gt is high since you are familiar with the patteern. Only 4 repeated questions gt around 26-28
well i dont know wht gt would b it depend on all of us howw we gave the paper nd
i'm telling this for 100th time tht in june 2013 variant 11 all questions were repeated and gt was still 30 rather thn above 35