• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

so guys how did the chem P1 went ?

Reaction score
I made a silly, silly mistake. Probably the silliest of all time. Instead of listing metals from Least reactive to Most reactive, I chose the alternative which listed them the other way round. That's the thing that bugs the freakin' HELL outta me, 'cause it's not even related to chemistry. It's just that I didn't pay attention to a single, tiny detail of the question.:mad:

Reaction score
I made a silly, silly mistake. Probably the silliest of all time. Instead of listing metals from Least reactive to Most reactive, I chose the alternative which listed them the other way round. That's the thing that bugs the freakin' HELL outta me, 'cause it's not even related to chemistry. It's just that I didn't pay attention to a single, tiny detail of the question.:mad:
oh damn!!
yeah its exactly a very silly silly mistake :p :p
however, how was the rest?

Reaction score
u won`t believe it but even i made that mistake but fortunately i saw it though it was at the last seconds when the invigilator was picking the papers but i had time to correct it!!ouff that was so freaky i was feeling my heart beating faster than ever!!!

Reaction score
u won`t believe it but even i made that mistake but fortunately i saw it though it was at the last seconds when the invigilator was picking the papers but i had time to correct it!!ouff that was so freaky i was feeling my heart beating faster than ever!!!
that was an extremely close one! :eek:

Reaction score
Lucky you, dude! Apart from that, other questions were fine.