• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SMALL QUESTION ON CHOOSING A BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK

Reaction score
hey guys Im doing AS level next year and before buying any book I was just wondering which book is the best for BIOLOGY edexcel?like from your experiences and what you hear
please write the authors name or any hint to help me know which one exactly youre talking about
I heard about the GCP and the other pearsons one which is http://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolle...EdexcelALevelScienceASBiologyActiveTeach.aspx but im not surre about the others
your help is much appreciated !

Reaction score
hey guys Im doing AS level next year and before buying any book I was just wondering which book is the best for BIOLOGY edexcel?like from your experiences and what you hear
please write the authors name or any hint to help me know which one exactly youre talking about
I heard about the GCP and the other pearsons one which is http://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolle...EdexcelALevelScienceASBiologyActiveTeach.aspx but im not surre about the others
your help is much appreciated !

ya i used the same ones..they r good..

Reaction score
Yeah I used the same book the light green for AS and CGP and SNAB as guides and for the best notes I used 2 books called Stafford they are notes made using the specification and those notes are what helped me ace the papers.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Yeah I used the same book the light green for AS and CGP and SNAB as guides and for the best notes I used 2 books called Stafford they are notes made using the specification and those notes are what helped me ace the papers.

Hey :) do u have any softcopy format for this book? I really really need it so badly for my bio paper on 2nd june. Thank u soo much for any sort of help in advance :) :)