• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sir Asim's Notes needed...please anybody help? :(

Reaction score
wow what an attention whore !!

Im not in favour of muhammadali233 or anything but just saying that he deserve likes when he is working hard to help others by posting Sir Asim's notes. Oh and yes, I have seen you talking in a same way RUDELY on other threads too. Boltey tho aisey hou jesey koi sawab ka kaam hai.

So please R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Reaction score
Im not in favour of muhammadali233 or anything but just saying that he deserve likes when he is working hard to help others by posting Sir Asim's notes. Oh and yes, I have seen you talking in a same way RUDELY on other threads too. Boltey tho aisey hou jesey koi sawab ka kaam hai.

So please R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Sure Thing , Mom :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Okay Stop Fighting i will change my sentence to "for all" and @ haris i'll post in this thread!and this is my style of doing work !and i likes help concentrate on my work :(

Reaction score
if u say ill post Fishing and Forest but the problem they are in my writing so u will have problem in reading them and they are of sir asim i will scan them if u want?

Reaction score
ill post a note on how holy quran .........................................................

Reaction score
yes i know tomorrow i ll be free and will post them and also check the new pak stud compilation its going to be updated