• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sing or Face the Wrath! =P

Reaction score
Hello guys its another Fun Thread by Aly Emran.:LOL:

In this game, you have to write either the phrase or the clause of a song. After that you will pick one word from that song and challenge others to make song out of it. If no one comments within 1 hour, that same person will tag any member he likes to continue the Song...... If the next member fails to think of a song, he will face the Punishment in the form of spamming...... and yes no privacy setting or it wont be fun okay?

For example:

Me: Dance the night away live your life and stay young on the floor-jennifer lopaz
Word= Dance
;)

shazmina: Aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.:p
oh sorry for being distracted.
I wanna (Dance) and love and dance, again....-jennifer lopaz
Word=again:LOL:

*le after 1 hour*

shazmina: @ cyclone94...... continue the song :p
cyclone94: Uh umm.. I cant..:confused:
shazmina: spamming time :cool: everyone start :D
I hope you will enjoy! :D

Further notice: We can change the Punishment according to ur ideas too. I will appreciate ur response :)

shazmina Angelina_25 cyclone94 sumaiyarox:) Ibtizam gary221 Al-Anoud busy boy Dazzling Girl <3 mune:) Kumkum MemoryMatrix 21 $~SauD~$ ***Sam*** Afzal1 Batguy aish nafu AngelicBeauty aquablue AreebaKausar Bilal Khan Busy Buddy cardude456 Devilishangel:) Emadthegreat madoka fille spéciale ForeverAndBeyond HAJRA SHAH <3 iThink LARGE kitkat <3 :P laiba umer Nafis Daiyan Maryum7 Rahma Abdelrahman RoOkaYya G Shara Nafaz shoaib672002 Starlight97 sweetjinnah unitika Afnan Hafiz danial 234 Thunder Bird Phoenix Blood student8 ZKhanXZ fantastic girl champ-student Rmarie-yum

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're the best friend
that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine
And I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
You're my best friend - Queen
Word = love

Reaction score