• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SINCERE ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS NEEDED !!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE FOR IGCSE MAY/JUNE 2014 ISLAMYAT AND PAKISTAN STUDIES FROM TODAY ??????

Reaction score
Are you giving IGCSE or GCE? I had given GCE. Nevertheless, I can still help you out since the syllabuses of these two respective boards happen to be a lot similar.
Bro, Its a great decisio to start from now. This is the time or then you'll be late.

Plan For Pak Studies
Focus on the foundation chapters this november only. Memorize them by hook or by crook and literally complete all the past papers under those topics. Thats it for November.

As for December, just continue your Geography with the same strategy. History section 1 should have been completed when you celebrate the New Year.

January-Feb-March: Just do chapters as per the strategies I told and dont forget to revise the chapters you have already done. As per my analysis after learning a lesson, one should revise it atleast 2 times to excel in that specific topics. Do History section 2 for these months. Section 2 is lengthy, make sure you give it appropriate time it requires. You can leave section 3 if you want.

Reaction score
Are you giving IGCSE or GCE? I had given GCE. Nevertheless, I can still help you out since the syllabuses of these two respective boards happen to be a lot similar.
Bro, Its a great decisio to start from now. This is the time or then you'll be late.

Plan For Pak Studies
Focus on the foundation chapters this november only. Memorize them by hook or by crook and literally complete all the past papers under those topics. Thats it for November.

As for December, just continue your Geography with the same strategy. History section 1 should have been completed when you celebrate the New Year.

January-Feb-March: Just do chapters as per the strategies I told and dont forget to revise the chapters you have already done. As per my analysis after learning a lesson, one should revise it atleast 2 times to excel in that specific topics. Do History section 2 for these months. Section 2 is lengthy, make sure you give it appropriate time it requires. You can leave section 3 if you want.

WHAT ABOUT ISLAMYAT ?????//

Reaction score

Plan For Pak Studies

I AM NOT ABLE TO MANAGE MY TIME FOR THE PREPARATION !!!! PLZ IF U CAN HELP ME SET MY TIME TABLE FOR ISLAMYAT AND PAK STUDIES IGCSE MAY/JUNE EXAMS !!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i am mentally prepared to do all what is good for me so i will do everything which will grant me good grades (A*/A) !!!!!! so plzzzzzzzz help me as i m really bad in islamyat and average to good in pak studies.....