• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Should I revise AS syllabus for Accounts and Economics A2 this year

Reaction score
I know technically all the AS syllabus is included as its the continuation of the knowledge. But, I hope you understand what I mean. =p

Reaction score
I know technically all the AS syllabus is included as its the continuation of the knowledge. But, I hope you understand what I mean. =p
yes u will have to revise as said in sylabus all AS content should be in the grip of A2 students;moreover,in examiner reports it has been said by examiner that questions can be asked frm any aspect of the syllabus even from AS level.I sat fr accounts A2 in june 2012 and AS content was tested considerably in p4,and to a minute extent in p3.If u want to excel a2,u shuld have AS knowlege.