• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

should i prepare my islamiat from pastpapers or book

Reaction score
plzzz i am confused whether is should prepare my pk studies and isl from past papers or from book

Reaction score
Do through book properly and then do the past papers and then verify your answers through Marking Scheme !!

Reaction score
Well yeah dont go to PP before goin through book useless many people do that just to satisfy them self use book first.

Reaction score
Here is my suggestion:

- Attempt questions from the past papers (for Islamiat, don't bother with before 2008 as the syllabus pattern was different back then) and verify your answers from the marking schemes (not the past paper books, as these usually have sloppy answers!)
- Then get your answer checked by your teacher.

I suggest doing the book and past papers side by side, that's what I did. :)

Reaction score
Yeah good i dea man but problem is they are very less PP from when the syllabus changed so we can also do some previous ones not all but those which are relevant.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that. Yeah, there are some 10 mark questions (like the Holy Prophet(PBUH)'s migration to Madinah) which you could attempt. Also, check out the specimen papers and specimen marking schemes for ideal answers the examiner wants. It greatly helped me. :)

Reaction score
yes...bc sometimes we need to add some extra information in the answer that we be only provided by the marking scheme...!!

Reaction score
which subject do you want ?? and if you want search it on the Xtremepaper subject selection page !! the marking scheme will be written in MS

Reaction score
which books you would recommend for islamiat and pak studies
but the thing is time is very less

Reaction score
Well use FNM for Isl and Huma Naz Sethi for geo and Nigek Kelly for history.

Reaction score
guyz just want to know that is there any risk in leaving sec 3 !!!!!!! not cmpletely but only relations after 1988 n ministries frm 1947 to 1962!!!!!!
can any one cnfrm me about the paper pattern of hist as in past paprs the first 3 quest are always fom sec 1 n sec 2 so wat if i learn sec 1 n sec 2 completely!!!!!!!!!! totaly cnfused plzzz sme one help me!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
hey man u can prepare urself frm the book first,but notedly u have select books which contain a huge material and according to new syllabus ,for example ayesha tariq and farkhanda noor muhammad .but there are past paper of the muhammad ali asghar which contain questions topically and according to new syllabus