• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Should i join LUMS for engineering?

Reaction score
rviboy said:
thanks a lot brother djdead1 n others too !!! yes it really helped. i want to keep the luck factor aside and prepare myself best to get in, rest is on Allah.
i know it is highly competitive to make into lums. i didn't knew personal statement matters that much.

well evrything matters.....and ur faith and GOd matters the most :)
n btw ima grl :p

Reaction score
guys i really want to get admission in lums so what do u really think that what is an optimum score in SAT 1

Reaction score
solidboy123 said:
guys i really want to get admission in lums so what do u really think that what is an optimum score in SAT 1

i hD 2000 n got in.....
it all depends on a combination of factors
and also ur individual SAT I cores like in each section

but I THINK u shud hav a score of atleast 2000 and above.....thats where da range for "good scores" begins...isnt it?

Reaction score
lol that sucks, I have 1830. But my LCAT went well :evil:
I'm still waiting for the decision though. Just hope that I get in

Reaction score
For Lums SSE i think it mainly depends on your O Levels result.. Straight As is what they require in O Levels atleast 8, plus a good Entry Test and atleast atleast 3 Bs in As level...

Reaction score
those who got admission in LUMS this year, plz tell whether ur talking abt SSE or LCAT?? i dont think there is any question abt the excellence of SDSB and SHSSL.

Reaction score
cool said:
those who got admission in LUMS this year, plz tell whether ur talking abt SSE or LCAT?? i dont think there is any question abt the excellence of SDSB and SHSSL.

SSSHL-ite here ! :)

Reaction score
djdead1 said:
cool said:

me 2 SHSSL :)

Reaction score
samy said:
djdead1 said:
cool said:

me 2 SHSSL :)

*hi5*

ure in dre? or got in dis year and w8in for it to start? wht hav u thought about majoring in? economics?

Reaction score
no..i have got in this year. and yea economics most probably..!!

Reaction score
hey anybody please tell me about LUMS' reputation in BS (phy, bio and chem)
is there any advantage of obtaining a bachelors degree from lums in anyone of the above subjects ?
i badly want some serious suggestions !

Reaction score
forestwow, i also wana know abt electrical engg frm Lums.people r giving mixed views

Reaction score
ANY topics regarding universities are to be posted in GENERAL UNIVERSITY DISCUSSION forum kindly next time post the topic in correct place thanks.

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
ANY topics regarding universities are to be posted in GENERAL UNIVERSITY DISCUSSION forum kindly next time post the topic in correct place thanks.

tht PLACE IS HAUNTED !!! I.,E NO USE POSTING THERE!!! :x

Reaction score
I'm also joining LUMS SSE this year. I'm not even granted financial aid. May be my parents have to go for bank loan to pay LUMS dues for the first year. But I'm joining on the hope that next year, I may be able to get the financial aid. Otherwise...... I hadn't thought about about it yet, and neither want to. But let me tell you, LUMS financial aid policy has to be improved...