• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Should i join LUMS for engineering?

Reaction score
i also got into LUMS dis year..ALHAMDULILAh...
its been more than a month now that i ve received my letter ...has anybody ot the financial aid decision yet? lukin forward for it.!!

Reaction score
hanzlabia said:
my brother was in lums sse but after two years he was dis hearted and was thoroughly let down by the staff my younger brother is in nust and trust me he is better off the elder brother applied to another university got the admission and left lums even after 2 years, i have also got admission in lums this year but my brother is totally against my going there so here is my opinion that nust is definatly better than lums and with the fee load of lums you will do better in nust InshAllah

r u 4 real?????????
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Reaction score
hanzlabia said:
my brother was in lums sse but after two years he was dis hearted and was thoroughly let down by the staff my younger brother is in nust and trust me he is better off the elder brother applied to another university got the admission and left lums even after 2 years, i have also got admission in lums this year but my brother is totally against my going there so here is my opinion that nust is definatly better than lums and with the fee load of lums you will do better in nust InshAllah

hmm u really force me to think again and to think hard..u confused me...i am confused

Reaction score
acha han dekhta hu...ye batao r u specifically talking abt engineering of LUMS??? mayb ur brother had a different unique case...and did u also get admission in SSE??

Reaction score
hey guys whch engineering is LUMS sse offering ??
i heard there is only electronic engineering at SSE ????

Reaction score
hanzlabia said:
aesa karo astakhara karwa lo

karwa lo???
hjaha typicallly pakistani isnt it?

dude istakhara is smthing you hav to do urself !!! dres nuthin like only a "peer" or an "aalim" can do it !! For GODSsake ppppl dis pisses me out man !!!!

Reaction score
samy said:
its been more than a month now that i ve received my letter ...has anybody ot the financial aid decision yet? lukin forward for it.!!
me 2 waitin when u get it leme kno

r u in pak? r outside?

Reaction score
well tht wont be an appropriate word i suppose..

how abt being a bit more serious :D

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:

how about takin one abnormal extreme nut case's situation and turning it into a standard? =P

Reaction score
djdead1 said:
samy said:
me 2 waitin when u get it leme kno

r u in pak? r outside?

i am in pak.

yea sure do lemme know also.

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:

hey wellwisher..listen bae i know like 8 9 ppl who r studying in LUMS n few of them r going to graduate sooner.
their words " there is no place like LUMS, the experience and opportunities are best of all"

so how about u ask other ppl also and try to find out more except of sticking to this one case. mayb there was another issue in that situation..
and havent u gone to any of the events held in LUMS? if u have then it definitely would have given u a wider prospect about LUMS and the people there.!!

Reaction score
Did u guys attend the SSE open day which was held on 24th April 2011? I couldn't ..

Reaction score
samy said:
WellWIshER said:

hey wellwisher..listen bae i know like 8 9 ppl who r studying in LUMS n few of them r going to graduate sooner.
their words " there is no place like LUMS, the experience and opportunities are best of all"

so how about u ask other ppl also and try to find out more except of sticking to this one case. mayb there was another issue in that situation..
and havent u gone to any of the events held in LUMS? if u have then it definitely would have given u a wider prospect about LUMS and the people there.!!
r they in SSE?