• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Should As level paper be given in oct/nov session ?

Reaction score
I am really confused about my situtation ... i have given As maths and As chemistry in may june 2013 session ....and was thinking to give physics As in oct nov 2013 session but i am unsure whether it is fine to give in oct nov sessions ? or is it better to give full A level physics next year along with A2 chem and A2 physics but i am afraid that it will be a burden for me next year ... Any suggestions ?

Reaction score
hmm..i would say to give the complete A levels in the next year or if u r planning to study in summer and have access to a laboratory then i would suggest that u take AS level physics in oct/nov..if it turned out as a bad grade then no problem u still have got another chance to give the complete A levels next may/june

Reaction score
Give it in november. As physics and A2 physics are not related at all. so better give this november. I.gave last november and i got Good grades..

Reaction score
I am really confused about my situtation ... i have given As maths and As chemistry in may june 2013 session ....and was thinking to give physics As in oct nov 2013 session but i am unsure whether it is fine to give in oct nov sessions ? or is it better to give full A level physics next year along with A2 chem and A2 physics but i am afraid that it will be a burden for me next year ... Any suggestions ?

In As if U have like access to a lab and if u find paper 3 easy as ikhalid said and solve atleast 10 years of pastpapers in a month and then carry on with the revision till oct/nov i think u can do gud,,,,and then later on u can start with chem,phy, maths A2 and then plan if u wanna appear for A2 physics in May/June or Oct/Nov...
I would suggest take time if u are not confident about the subject and then decide which session will be easier for u...You know its better to take time and do good ...than giving resits.....

HOPE THAT HELPS..D

Reaction score
Take my advice and give AS physics this november.

Going together for both will completely shun you out and you will read this and forget that and stuff like that will happen. You have loads of time ahead. Start your A2 classes from June with your AS physics classes too and register to give AS Physics in November. Take a break of just the Oct-November months from your A2 classes and join in again from December. You have plenty of time to ace both. Just keep a cool mind you will be fine :)