• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Scary Stories

Reaction score
ru mad? i never liked bio :p
haha wht makes u say tht? because of all those doubts i posted? i still have more doubts man, ill feel stupid if i post them all :p
Yes. I am mad. Blame econ. :p
Even i have so many doubts, even in q.1s :(
Also, your doubts freak me out. They seem to be the strangest thing i have seen and heard. Who's the stupid one now?

Reaction score
Beneath my bed the long claws creep. Beneath my bed when I’m asleep. My door creaks open and my floorboards squeak, as into my room that man tries to sneak.

He never believed me, said it was all in my head. Now because of his perversion he’ll soon end up dead. I did try to warn him not to enter my room, but his interest in me will soon prove his doom.

Because I have a secret, a friend I call Fey. She lives under my bed and sleeps through the day. She’s really quite tiny, but with long tooth and claw. So the night he came creeping was the last that he saw.

In the morning my mom asked me if I’d seen her friend Sid, I shrugged and said nu uh, but maybe Fey did. My mom smiled and laughed and said to tell Fey hello, where Sid disappeared to she never would know.

So if you've an eye for young children, and think them a thrill, always remember… it’s the little things that kill.

Reaction score
Mommy and I always play hide and go seek. My favorite place to hide is the closet. I think she knows that. Most times I can hear her coming up the stairs and into the darn room, just when I think I'm gonna win. Whenever she finds me she knocks on the door two times and I say "I'm here mommy, you got me!"

Today she came up the stairs a lot slower than usual. Each step creaked for soo long. And when she opened the bedroom door the hinges squeaked soo loud. She came into the room and stopped right in front of the door and knocked two times, just like always.

"I'm here mommy, you got me!"

The knob twisted real slow, and the door opened even slower. But I smiled, sitting patiently as it opened. Daddy said Mommy wasn't coming home from the hospital. I can't wait to tell him he was wrong.

Reaction score
It was a simple plan; a standard dare issued to me and my friend Dylan. We were told to find a way into a neighbor’s house and prank them somehow. Naturally, we accepted. Come on, we were little boys who would never refuse a dare for fear of getting the title of “chicken”. We’d no idea of the consequences that came with breaking and entering.

Getting in was remarkably easy; we just walked through the backyard and the door was open! “What a careless dweeb”, my nine year old self must have been thinking.

The house was very attractive on the inside in contrast to a rundown backyard. A dinner table with polished wood, multiple grandfather clocks, and all manner of antiques adorned the enigmatic, alluring place. Something was off, though. As if there was some piece to this labyrinth we weren’t seeing; a realm caught between dream and nightmare.

Dylan was blasting those obnoxious air horns among all this and he finally noticed the hesitance in my face. “What’s up, Luke?” he asked with that fool’s grin of his.

“Who lives here?” I muttered as we both walked towards the door leading to the upstairs.

“Some girl,” he murmured. We were still at that age, you know. Girls were like the plague to us. “We’ll check upstairs then we’re done, I promise.” I sighed in defeated frustration.

We were greeted to a pitch-black stairwell that Dylan and I practically had to hold hands to ascend without pissing ourselves.

A table with antique mannequins sitting inanimate waited for us. They clearly weren’t alive,

but they also weren’t mannequins.