• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

sequence help plz

Reaction score
hi everyone,
i hope those who take math have done well in paper 2 :)
okay so i have a really big problem in the sequence in paper 4, finding the nth term equation i just wanted to ask like is there a way in solving them or its just by thinking because i cant really solve most of them :(
if someone knows a good way to think in them to find the answer or a way to make it a little easier i would really appreciate it if you helped me before my next exam 16 may.
and thnx in advance.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2842&p=52209&hilit=sequence#p52209

Math_angel said:
Assalamoalikum!!

himanshu1995 said:
and the sequences , in which we have to make the nth term.

Look ....Sequence seems to be hard but actually if u use a little bit of ur brain :p u will surely find it easy!!Believe me!!Just look at the question ....the first few parts are easy and the next part which u will find hard ...will be based on these easy parts that is a combination of those answers or there will be some relation which varies according to the question!!
Eg.if u r given a table with first four columns like n=1 ....to ....n=4 and then u wil have a column for n
this table will have info abt three sequences and u will have to find the nth term!!now the first two will be simple one ...like some addition or multiplication which u can do by the rules or formulas u have...however for finding the third one u will have a problem...but if u look carefully u will find that there may be some relation with the first two sequences...may be multiplying the first two gives the third one or adding them may give the third one ...so what ever it is u will find nth term in the same way like suppose the first two are multiplied togethr to give the third one so to find the nth term for the third one u multiply the nth terms of the first two!!That simple.... :)

Hope this helps !!
Jazak ALlah Khair!!

Reaction score
I am reallly worried can someone help me please!!! da paperz this time were pretty hard ppl say wen the examz are difficult the examiners are lenient is dat true??and i have dis feeling as if i wrote less in response to the questions for xample in the 7 mark question in history o level pak studies i elaborated abt 5 pointz fr every question is dat enough??? and in the report in english lang1 ppr i wrote abt school facilities but did nt elaborate much abt the cirriculum thing plus i mentioned dat studentz were on drugz in school and more discipline waz needed and dat comp labz and science labz and canteen food and gym shd be made and students shld nt have rowdy behaviour wat dat rite??exactly hw much do da examinerz want fr answers in isl amd histry pprz???does smbdy knw if so plz help r deze pprz being checked by paki examinerz?????