• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

sending SAT scores

Reaction score
How do you send your SAT score to IBA? Can you just print a copy of your results or do you have to send it through College Board? If it's the latter I couldn't find IBA's code so I don't really know..

Reaction score
OK so you just need to go to the page with your SAT score and them mail that to them? If so that's great, a lot easier than I thought.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Um, little confused. Can I just email the score report directly?

When collegeboard sends your scores to colleges, it actually sends your whole SAT-report - no. of correct/incorrect responses, your essay etc. So, you should send a pdf file of all that, too. Just to be on the safe side.

Reaction score
When collegeboard sends your scores to colleges, it actually sends your whole SAT-report - no. of correct/incorrect responses, your essay etc. So, you should send a pdf file of all this, too. Just to be on the safe side.

Got it. Thanks. :)

Reaction score
Can't send my score. :( I sent an email with my full score report to [email protected] but I get this email response:
"Your message can't be delivered because delivery to this address is restricted. "

Will they ask me to send my score report or something after my admission form is processed? This is pretty confusing.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe you should contact them, and ask for their current Admissions Committees email address: 92-21-38104700