• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Seeking Feedback from Chemistry Students both O and A levels

Reaction score
Hi all,

A question popped into my mind as I was answering some queries on the chemistry thread.

Past year papers with their marking schemes could be easily downloaded from this forum, what is not included are explanations to the MCQ answers.

My question is- are there any books sold in your countries that complies past year chemistry papers and provides explanation to the MCQ sections?

Reaction score
Hi all,

A question popped into my mind as I was answering some queries on the chemistry thread.

Past year papers with their marking schemes could be easily downloaded from this forum, what is not included are explanations to the MCQ answers.

My question is- are there any books sold in your countries that complies past year chemistry papers and provides explanation to the MCQ sections?

Yeh those redspot books, but they are not worthy of studying as they do not provide good explanation and many times the answer is wrong. The explanations are not of our level