• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Screen Shot

Reaction score
Erm, nice job whatsoever :)

Seriously?? Dont you like the all new metro experience? I have win8 DP sunce like.. idk wasnt announced? yea.

Nopes. I don't think it's really necessary. Besides, I use a desktop computer more often. The new 'metro experience' isn't really suitable for desktops. Anyway, everyone's got their own tastes and opinions. :)

Reaction score
Nopes. I don't think it's really necessary. Besides, I use a desktop computer more often. The new 'metro experience' isn't really suitable for desktops. Anyway, everyone's got their own tastes and opinions. :)

Win8 was actually built for touch screen laptops. As to the lastest research, this year people would buy more touch screen laptops than the normal ones. Honestly, Microsoft did a pretty good job with it I believe. I'm using Win8 since months now and I love it. Though Mac Lion provides a tough competition.

Reaction score
Win8 was actually built for touch screen laptops. As to the lastest research, this year people would buy more touch screen laptops than the normal ones. Honestly, Microsoft did a pretty good job with it I believe. I'm using Win8 since months now and I love it. Though Mac Lion provides a tough competition.

As I said earlier, 'everyone's got their own tastes and opinions.'
Really don't want to start an argument dude. I've to study. :p

Reaction score
Guys,
  1. Ephinay You're was classic love it and Simple too (y)
  2. Robin send me the link ur theme etc
  3. AND STOP FIGHTING ON PEAKY ISSUES