• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

schools offering o'levels in two years not three??

Reaction score
usually schools complete the o'level course in three years i.e. 9th, 10th and 11th but actually course is of 2 years.
can anyone please help me in finding a school for my sister which offers o'levels in 2 years rather than three in karachi? or is there any other way to complete o'levels in two years other than private tutions?

Reaction score
FInally i found someone ! ... My name is (H) , i live in karachi , i had the same thought , therefore i left my school in order to complete O levels in 2 years (which i did) but Privately, because there are no schools which provide o levels in 2 yrs (Not in pakistan) !! ask anyone other than me!!

Reaction score
There are schools which provide o levels in 2 years.I myself study in that sort of institution AND I AM GIVING MY 9TH GRADE OLEVEL PAPERS CURRENTLY;ISL, PAK STDS AND URDU. Shahwilayat public school block 13 f.b area Karachi.This is perhaps the only school.

Reaction score
usually schools complete the o'level course in three years i.e. 9th, 10th and 11th but actually course is of 2 years.
can anyone please help me in finding a school for my sister which offers o'levels in 2 years rather than three in karachi? or is there any other way to complete o'levels in two years other than private tutions?

my schl offers o'levels in 8th,9th and 10th

Reaction score
There is a school in Islamabad which offers O Levels in 2 years, but I don't remember the name of it.
It's best to give it in 3 years though. It makes it a bit easier plus it gives you the experience and advantage.

Reaction score
I think That post asked for school in karachi , plus shahwilayat is the most ordinary O levels school i have known of ... Top Schools of a level don't really consider shahwilayat !!

Reaction score
FInally i found someone ! ... My name is (H) , i live in karachi , i had the same thought , therefore i left my school in order to complete O levels in 2 years (which i did) but Privately, because there are no schools which provide o levels in 2 yrs (Not in pakistan) !! ask anyone other than me!!
Thanks for reply.

1. How you managed to complete the subjects? Either by giving in piece meal or in one go? Did you get tutions, if yes than from whome / where?
2. Have you got admission in A'level in any reputable college?

Pl share your valuable experience
Regards

Reaction score
Thanks for reply.

1. How you managed to complete the subjects? Either by giving in piece meal or in one go? Did you get tutions, if yes than from whome / where?
2. Have you got admission in A'level in any reputable college?

Pl share your valuable experience
Regards
For 1. nope i did that in parts
as for being in a College i preferred A levels private !!

Reaction score
do private, coz schools dont teach u much and u have to spend money on tuitions! so directly go there and teach ur self and give it all in 1 or 1.5 yers asu wish. will save time too!