• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Scholarships offered by Istanbul Şehir University

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a Pakistani student at Istanbul Şehir University. Currently, I am working in there and mainly dealing with the applications coming from Pakistan. Being a bit patriot I want more people to come and study here plus I also want to make a Pakistani circle over here.

Şehir is established under the patronage of Turkish Foreign Minster Mr. Ahmet Davutoğlu and is supported by a number of companies and organizations like Pakistani LUMS. This make it highly popular and rapidly growing in Turkey as well as in the world.

My university (official website) is a research based university with excellent faculty, 95% PHDs graduated from world class universities, mostly from USA and UK (check here).The language of instruction is 100% English and you get to learn Turkish as secondary language by Taking peripheral courses. Moreover there are a number of nicely designed degree programs being offered. (Check the programs and respective quotas).

The unique feature of this university is "the diversity". International Students coming from more than 45 countries are the 20% of total student body. These students are highly competitive and are active part of student life. 80% of these foreigners are fully funded by the university while the others are on partial scholarships.

University offers a number of fully funded scholarships (check the details). There is some special focus on getting students from Pakistan.

I am one of the first Pakistanis here, in fact the first full scholarship one. Before coming here, I was at LUMS and I feel this place is better than LUMS in terms of environment and opportunities.

I can assist you in the admission process as I am working at the university and directly handling Pakistani applications and indirectly taking care of admission process.

You can reach me on facebook or send the following email template on "[email protected]":

"To Abdul Basit Adeel,

My name is XXXX from XXXX City, Pakistan. I found you via XXXXX. (in here XtremePapers). I am interested in admission at Istanbul Şehir University. Kindly provide me the admission process as well as scholarship details.

Regards,
XXXXXXX
Phone Number"

At the end, the admission process if really easy and there are huge chances of getting in. I am always here to help you people.

Spread the word and get more people to avail this opportunity.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a Pakistani student at Istanbul Şehir University. Currently, I am working in there and mainly dealing with the applications coming from Pakistan. Being a bit patriot I want more people to come and study here plus I also want to make a Pakistani circle over here.

Şehir is established under the patronage of Turkish Foreign Minster Mr. Ahmet Davutoğlu and is supported by a number of companies and organizations like Pakistani LUMS. This make it highly popular and rapidly growing in Turkey as well as in the world.

My university (official website) is a research based university with excellent faculty, 95% PHDs graduated from world class universities, mostly from USA and UK (check here).The language of instruction is 100% English and you get to learn Turkish as secondary language by Taking peripheral courses. Moreover there are a number of nicely designed degree programs being offered. (Check the programs and respective quotas).

The unique feature of this university is "the diversity". International Students coming from more than 45 countries are the 20% of total student body. These students are highly competitive and are active part of student life. 80% of these foreigners are fully funded by the university while the others are on partial scholarships.

University offers a number of fully funded scholarships (check the details). There is some special focus on getting students from Pakistan.

I am one of the first Pakistanis here, in fact the first full scholarship one. Before coming here, I was at LUMS and I feel this place is better than LUMS in terms of environment and opportunities.

I can assist you in the admission process as I am working at the university and directly handling Pakistani applications and indirectly taking care of admission process.

You can reach me on facebook or send the following email template on "[email protected]":

"To Abdul Basit Adeel,

My name is XXXX from XXXX City, Pakistan. I found you via XXXXX. (in here XtremePapers). I am interested in admission at Istanbul Şehir University. Kindly provide me the admission process as well as scholarship details.

Regards,
XXXXXXX
Phone Number"

At the end, the admission process if really easy and there are huge chances of getting in. I am always here to help you people.

Spread the word and get more people to avail this opportunity.

Good luck.

Hi there..
I`m from Macedonia and I`m interested to study at this University but with scholarship..
Im searching for some information about the scholarship like is it possible to win an A+ scholarship if i dont have TOEFL or EILTS becouse I saw there is a different between 100% full scholarship and A+ scholarship..
the deadline of application is 23 August 2013 so I guess I have time to apply for scholarship..