• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Scholarships Experts, Needed here!!!

Reaction score
Guys i need some info on the fact that i might be able to get a scholarship in an Canadian university based on the grades of my igcse exams???

Reaction score
They normally do give scholarships to students starting a course but its better if you directly contact the universities. They can provide you with all the criteria and grade requirements.

Era

Reaction score
ru sure !!!!
some unvis do accept it!!!

i am 100% sure
they wont except u on the basis of ur igcse's
but some do! like unicersity of wollongong dubai and alghurair niversity but they are not well reputed unis! u need alevels to get into good unis

Reaction score
i am 100% sure
but some do! like unicersity of wollongong dubai and alghurair niversity but they are not well reputed unis! u need alevels to get into good unis
oh u've done ur homework on dis(y)
then why u don't help me-.-

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
t
i am 100% sure
these are unis in uae i am talking about the ones in canada for medical btw tthanks for the info