• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Scholarship

Reaction score
I got 7 A* 3 A and a B in o levels.....I'm pretty sure that i'll get a 100% scholarship...but i'm confused if i'll have to pay admission, security and all those xtra charges like lab charges waghaira waghaira.....????????

Reaction score
Scholarship is given on the basis of As and not A*s, and usually you get a scholarship for 8As or above for most of the schools that do offer it.

@anythin576: You do have to pay for these things, since only the tution fee is waived off.

Reaction score
You should check with the regulations of the school where you are applying or going to apply to see what their criteria is for scholarships.

Reaction score
Also, the security is refundable. You get the security back after you've completed your Alevels. Provided that you don't leave the school before you complete alevels.

Reaction score
@MAVtKnmj i'm thinking of applying in bdc....so do they charge you the admission and security fees?

Reaction score
All of the schools charge you the security deposit and registration/admission fee. You get scholarships on the tuition fee as someone already mentioned.

Reaction score
For everyone : I have no idea about the other schools... But Roots don't CHARGE the security and admission fee for the scholarships students... That is 25,000 & 15,000 respectively! Plus you get the scholarship on the tuition fee as well... According to the grades you get...

Reaction score
but if u have already studied for O lvl at any beaconhouse thn i think so that u wont have to give admission fee..confirm this before believing in it..i m nt damn sure abt it

Reaction score
Its for any school, I mean O-Level from any school, if you get 6 As or more... You get the scholarship... Wheather its 25 % off 6 As, 50 % off 7 As or 100% off 8 As... The Admission and Security Fee is NILL! Matric 90% marks, 25 % off... For A levels admission in Roots... Tuition Fee is 14,950 per month... 25 % off, 50 % off, 100 % off is for this tuition fee... :) DHA Campus...

Reaction score
Guess Roots does things differently than everyone else because I've never heard of any school, let alone a decent school, to give a complete waiver on all charges.